The Holidays bring a lot of people to the shopping cart both virtually and through retail stores. There is no time like December to ramp up social media marketing and attract new subscribers and well… “Likes!” So let’s unwrap Eight tips on attracting more Facebook Likes to your company’s page for Christmas!
1. Leverage the store-front advantage! Incentivize your customers to check-in for discounts; if they’re willing to drive to your store, they’re willing to check-in!
2. Post exclusive information or offers that will spark excitement and encourage subscribers to share the offerings.
3. Words are great; however fans and prospective fans are twice as likely to engage with pictures, links and video content over text.
4. Everyone likes cheap and free however, people like one thing a little bit more, competition! If the radio station can do it, so can your business. Create unique and engaging competitions every once in a while to attract new customers and more importantly, generate repeat visits to your page and website.
5. Respond to posts and feedback though sentences that sound like they actually came from a real person, not a robot. Remember, there should always be time to communicate with your followers and clients, they are the first priority.
6. Use links and keywords to help optimize your content so it’s seen by more friends of existing subscribers.
7. Don’t just post, sponsor and promote the message. Organic Facebook page visits are only a measurement of the contact with existing followers, so go viral! About 80 percent of consumers say they are more likely to try a new product or service based on a suggestion from a friend through social media.
8. Witty, funny and fresh content wins! Don’t be shy when posting; get those creative juices flowing to maintain existing subscribers and draw new fan interest.
So just remember to engage, promote and respond to your fans quickly and your business will see the the “Likes” a-flowing this Holiday season!