Interested in a
Sales Account Manager:
Hometown Marketing Group, Inc (HMG) is looking for sales representatives! We are a full service creative agency providing businesses with everything from logo development to high-end printed marketing collateral. Our custom graphic design and print work will set businesses apart from the competition while staying competitive in its field.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to excel as a sales account manager. This position is perfect for someone with strong sales experience, solid educational and/or business background, and a genuine desire to independently generate new sales and clientele.
Our ideal sales candidate will possess charisma and self-motivation and will be open-minded, results-oriented, and eager to learn. If you think that this fits what you are looking for we would love to see your resume...
Send us a resume that details your personal and sales accomplishments, as well as any education or other background that gives you that certain edge. Let us know what makes you a must-interview for HMG!
At least 1 year experience and proven results in a sales position are required. College degree preferred but not required.
This Inside Sales position will be focusing on locating, developing, defining and building a pipeline which culminates into new client business. Must be especially talented at calling on future clients and establishing an immediate relationship and rapport. Your experience with web and online marketing sales will enable you to speak articulately about why our service offering is right for these clients, and move it forward into an appointment and presentation phases.
Inside Sales Duties:
- Locate potential new business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Be able to articulate the benefits of our services
- Actively listen to what future clients are looking for and need
- Experience in inside or telephone-started sales, preferably selling a solution or service within the web, marketing, or advertising arenas.
- Online marketing, SEO, or e-commerce industry experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience selling to top level executives
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism and Consistency
The perfect addition to our team should possess the following qualities:
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset verses a corporate mindset.
- Must have a passion for your work.
- Must be highly motivated and motivational to others.
- Must be autonomous and able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- In addition to possessing energy and passion for what you do, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver, a clear communicator, and a strong team player.
This position is commission-based. After successful completion of 90 days of employment, a “draw” program is available to provide financial continuity.
Graphic Designer/ Web Developer:
This position plays a critical role in the type of communication consulting we provide our clients. Our Graphics Designer will handle a variety of creative and design functions, ranging from supporting the team with daily design and creative issues, to developing creative concepts for presentation to a client, to fully executing and project managing an assignment from start to print and various presentation/format delivery. In most cases interface with various internal department teams and occasionally the client will be required. This person will interact closely with entire company especially the marketing team, but also with outside vendors, contractors and other related professionals. Candidate should desire to work in a highly dynamic environment. The graphic designer/website developer will require excellent and proven design skills, including the development of initial design and knowledge of multi format layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.
Challenges for this position include:
- Design for deliverables such as PowerPoint presentations, PDF templates, print Ads, online Ads, Web design and layout, collateral, on and offline newsletters, brochures
- Production rework of pre-existing materials and designs
- Prepare computer files or mechanicals for print
- Design the look of templates, CSS, and overall graphic look of the website
- Complete expertise of adobe, office, and other design programs and formats
- Ability to own a project from concept and design to production, with checks and completion with an HIGH QUALITY presentation of all productions and project completions
Personal Qualifications for consideration:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional presence with ability to successfully interact at a client organization either as a team member or project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to proof, edit, check grammar and spelling.
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines is essential
Technical Qualifications for consideration:
- Must be proficient with Macintosh computer in an OSX environment and relevant design–related software including Adobe CS3. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel are also required.
- Experience with Flash, image setting, digital pre-press and direct-to-plate methods is highly desirable.
- HTML and Dreaweaver experience necessary.
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Programs: Photo Shop, Illustrator and MS Office
- SEO/SEM experience a plus
- 2 years graphic design and 2 years of web design experience relating to corporate design and branding
- Design style is corporate, clean, and conservative. The portfolio should be amazing!
- Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, or Art Communication Design preferred.