HMG Creative, an Austin-based digital marketing agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team! If you’re a go-getter with strong digital and social media marketing experience who knows how to plan and execute successful campaigns for brands of all types, we want to talk to you!
This role will be full-time in-office at our South Lamar location (with social distancing practices in place) and will be responsible for managing all digital marketing services for our ongoing client engagements. As the lead marketing role for our agency, you will be spearheading our marketing programs for clients, building upon our existing offerings for paid search and display advertising, organic and paid social media, email marketing, SEO, and content marketing. For each channel, you will be responsible for developing strategies and overseeing/delivering execution of services.
You’d be an awesome fit for our team if you possess both creative and analytical skills, are naturally gifted at communicating and building relationships with people, and are excited by the opportunity to independently build new programs and strategies.
- Provide end-to-end account management for marketing clients, overseeing ongoing monthly retainers for marketing engagements, including SEO, paid search, social media, email, and content. Act as the main point of contact for any ongoing client engagements.
- Manage digital marketing activities through research, strategic planning, implementation, and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams and manage external media partners to meet deadlines, set expectations with clients, provide consistent communication, and ensure effective performance of campaigns.
- Partner with our Senior Brand and Marketing Strategist in the development of a client marketing strategy by further building out digital marketing strategies within the recommended channels.
- Develop and drive the overall strategy within digital marketing channels for clients across a variety of industries.
- Develop comprehensive social media strategy for clients, in line with overall brand and marketing strategy
- Implement social media strategy with ongoing execution, management, and optimization of paid and organic campaigns across multiple social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Perform ongoing optimization of campaign performance based on established goals and metrics. Analyze reporting data to gather insights and determine trends.
- Build customized client-facing dashboards with critical data and deliver regular reporting to clients reviewing weekly/monthly performance, insights, and next steps
Internal Marketing & Business Development
- Spearhead the continuing development of HMG’s digital marketing services. Own the entire process from building out our service offerings to establishing processes/systems to identifying new opportunities to pursue.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing teams to successfully close new opportunities among our target market that align with our core services and approach.
- Support the development of RFP responses by providing analysis of current efforts and recommended strategies, scoping engagements with estimated pricing, and recommending relevant case studies.
- Execute keyword research and perform audits for paid search marketing campaigns, to inform the development of new campaign strategies and the expansion of existing strategies.
- Develop paid search marketing strategies for client accounts across multiple industries, leveraging research to make recommendations on paid search campaigns that align with client ad budgets.
- Build, execute, manage, and report on paid media campaigns for paid search/PPC, retargeting, geotargeting, and display.
- Continuously monitor ads, proactively identify areas for opportunity, and present recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (both written and visual) for paid search ads.
- Schedule regular check-in calls with clients to review campaign performance and deliver monthly reports and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years paid media and social media experience, preferably working at a digital/social media agency.
- Proven success in developing and executing digital marketing / paid search campaigns that meet or exceed targeted results.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, and AdRoll.
- Expert in social media management and digital content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Proficient in campaign management platforms such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Twitter Ads Manager.
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable grammar and ability to adapt writing to various brand tones and voices.
- Strong understanding of digital and social analytics with the ability to monitor and interpret data to measure program performance.
- Ability to drive both strategy and execution for marketing engagements. Equally creative and analytical, with the ability to both brainstorm new concepts and deliver on day-to-day tasks.
- Researches and studies to stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends
- Strong familiarity with WordPress and HTML/CSS.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, email marketing, and strategic content development.
- Basic Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator skills and eye for design a plus.
What We Need From You
- Accountability: Be the owner, leader and subject matter expert of all things digital & social media
- Clear Communication: Exhibit strong communication, great people skills, be naturally engaging, and demonstrate social intelligence with empathy, patience, and conflict resolution skills.
- Organization: Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills to balance multiple projects and clients, manage daily workload, prioritize tasks, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Critical Thinking: Be a critical thinker and problem-solver who can identify problems and determine solutions quickly and effectively.
- Self-Management: Excel at working independently, be a natural go-getter who can proactively identify new opportunities and create/manage new projects with little direction.
- Commitment/Enthusiasm: Exhibit high attention to detail, a willingness to be accountable, a strong work ethic, and a desire for growth.
Some Perks of Joining Our Team
This is a full-time position with a compensation range of $50,000 – $65,000. The team here at HMG Creative is constantly evolving, and we strive to build a culture that supports our growing, innovative environment.
- Salary + Profit Sharing
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Medical Coverage
- Office Happy Hours
- Ping Pong and Foosball Table
- South Central Location – 2307 Thornton Rd. Ste. 105-1
For immediate consideration please submit a cover letter and resume using the form below.