HMG Creative, an Austin-based digital marketing agency, is looking for a skilled Eloqua Email and Automation Specialist for one of our Fortune 500 enterprise clients. If you can apply expertise in marketing automation with the Eloqua platform to manage the development and execution of digital tactics, we want to talk to you!
This role will support the Digital Production team for our client, acting as a marketing automation and email production specialist. You will be responsible for developing and providing recommendations on digital execution and infrastructure to increase overall customer engagement, optimize lead generation/nurturing, and drive new e-commerce opportunities.
As HMG’s Eloqua Email and Automation Specialist, your daily responsibilities would be to:
- Work with marketing specialists to create and execute marketing automation and email campaigns.
- Use analytics/data to provide actionable feedback to improve digital tactic performance.
- Build and optimize digital programs (email, nurture, advertising, events, etc.) and assets (email, pages, forms and reports).
- Leverage contact segmentation and activity driven content for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Understand and ensure compliance and opt-in policies are adhered to throughout all Email marketing campaigns.
- Understand and ensure corporate brand and compliance standards are met.
- Make recommendations for marketing automation/technology enhancements based on industry trends and innovations.
This role requires the following experience and background:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in related field; or 3 years and an advanced degree or equivalent work experience.
- Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing Certified Implementation Specialist Certification preferred.
- 4+ years digital marketing experience with emphasis on Eloqua marketing automation as an administrator/power user.
- HTML/CSS experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, for image formatting and editing.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities will make you successful in this role:
- Ability to build, evolve, and maintain marketing automation campaigns within Eloqua
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and efficiencies
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to work on concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of grammar rules
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups, both in writing and verbally
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and work independently
Some perks of joining our team:
This is a full-time position and offers competitive compensation based on experience. The team here at HMG Creative is constantly evolving, and we strive to build a culture that supports our growing, innovative environment.
- Salary + Profit Sharing
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Medical Coverage
- Office Happy Hours
- The Obligatory Ping Pong and Foosball Table
- South Central Location – 2307 Thornton Rd. Ste. 105-1
For immediate consideration please submit a cover letter and resume using the form below.