HMG Creative, an Austin-based digital marketing agency, is looking for a talented junior level Production Designer for one of our Fortune500 enterprise clients. If you can apply your understanding of design principles to multiple client projects, we want to talk to you!
This role requires a blend of skills and responsibilities, including a good eye for visual design, a working knowledge of HTML, and excellent communication and project management skills.
As HMG’s Production Designer, your daily responsibilities would include:
- Build and maintain our client’s templates within a CMS environment
- Edit templates in CMS using HTML.
- Work closely with our Fortune500 enterprise client team and collaborate with internal team members including a brand strategist, marketing manager, creative services manager, and other designers/developers.
- Create and edit templates in accordance with the established brand identity and under direction from the client.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to come with solid experience in:
- Visual Design (2+ years)
Nice to have:
- CMS experience.
- Email experience.
We’re looking for a person who embodies these characteristics:
- Working knowledge of graphic design principles with a strong emphasis on web standards; up-to-date on industry trends
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver and receive constructive criticism
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to adapt to changes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be flexible
- Responsible; maintains efficient time-management and prioritization across multiple projects
- Inclination for excellent customer service with desire to build relationships and establish rapport with clients
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about design.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a team, ability to be both fun and professional
Some perks of joining our team:
This is a full-time position and offers competitive compensation based on experience. The team here at HMG Creative is constantly evolving, and we strive to build a culture that supports our growing, innovative environment.
- Salary + Profit Sharing
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Medical Coverage
- Office Happy Hours
- The Obligatory Ping Pong Table
- South Central Location – 2307 Thornton Rd. Ste. 105-1
For immediate consideration please submit a cover letter and resume using the form below.