HMG is an award-winning digital agency with a focus on strategy & brand, design, development, and marketing services. We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our talented and hardworking team!
As a senior position, this role will serve as the primary point of contact for our clients as they proceed through the project lifecycle. The ideal candidate will come with several years of account management experience and be comfortable discussing technical details for design and development projects. Most importantly, the person in this role will have a natural knack for maintaining positive relationships with clients to support our goal of promoting customer satisfaction and establishing long-term relationships.
In this role, your responsibility will be to:
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout the project lifecycle, providing consistent and clear communication on project initiatives
- Establish trust to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Drive projects forward to completion, maintaining momentum and effective client participation to ensure timely and successful delivery of project deliverables
- Act as liaison between client and internal teams (design, development, marketing) to ensure all client needs are understood and satisfied
- Uphold HMG core values of being accessible to clients by providing timely responses and being accountable to the expectations set for each client
- Forecast/track client account metrics and deliver monthly reports/analytics
- Represent the HMG brand to our clients
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Establish and record clear processes for managing client projects/relationships, always seeking to optimize and improve our approach
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Participate in project kick-offs and provide support in establishing project timeline
- Coordinate and facilitate all necessary meetings, calls, and touchpoints with clients throughout their project
- Familiarity with web technologies/platforms as well as website design and development projects.
- 3-5 years of account management experience, preferably in an agency environment or with a focus on digital marketing or web projects
- Bachelor degree in a related field
You may be a good fit for the role if these traits sound like you:
- Proactive: Preemptively anticipates clients’ needs before they arise
- Problem-Solver: Identifies issues and effectively finds solutions, good at resolving client concerns on the spot to increase customer satisfaction
- Friendly & Engaging: Conversational, active listener, and great at building strong relationships with a natural ability to establish positive rapport
- Positive: Maintains positive attitude and demeanor in challenging or stressful situations
- Strong Communicator: Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills with exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Organized: Good attention to detail, administrative skills, and planning abilities
- Multi-tasker: Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time
- Time Management: Able to prioritize effectively based on evolving project needs
- Flexible: Ability to adapt and adjust as needed with shifting circumstances and expectations
Some perks of joining our team:
This is a full-time position and offers competitive compensation based on experience. The team here at HMG Creative is constantly evolving and we strive to build a culture that supports our growing, innovative environment.
- Salary + Profit Sharing
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Medical Coverage
- Office Happy Hours
- The Obligatory Ping Pong Table
- South Central Location – 2307 Thornton Rd. Ste. 105-1
For immediate consideration send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.