When a website is launched, many like to think it’s a finished product and all of the work is complete. However, the reality of the situation is that websites are like houses and cars – they require ongoing maintenance to keep them fully functioning and up to date.
Here at HMG, we want you to get the most out of your website. For this to happen, you must be asking questions and continually learning, so this is why we offer monthly ongoing support. Think of us as your go-to strategic development team, only a phone call away from help.
How it works
- You purchase a set amount of hours, monthly.
- We’ll become your on-demand web maintenance team.
- You can utilize our range of maintenance services on your own schedule.
- As services are used, time is deducted from the pre-paid plan.
- All work performed is itemized after each task is completed to show hour usage – you can access this information via the client portal anytime!
- Help-desk allows for direct email and phone support, but does not include design or development labor. Help-desk services are offered Monday through Friday from 9:30AM to 6:00PM (CST).
- Consultation, and guidance as it relates to your website.
- Edits, revisions, updates or new textual/minor graphical content.
- Website updates to ensure consistent performance across all major Internet browsers.
- Troubleshooting your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should.
- We’ll assist you during downtime by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
- WordPress updates — we’ll install the latest WordPress updates on a regular basis to prevent harmful security breaches, plug-in malfunctions, and expensive design fixes.
What is not included?
- Website redesign, re-alignment or re-development.
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These tasks will require a separate design agreement.
Just like a car, a website is cheaper to maintain than it is to repair.
Peace of mind
We’ll be your go-to web team, ready to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Your brand is your number one asset, and by making sure your website looks the part, you will create a positive brand image.
Search engines favor websites that are up to date. The more often you update, the higher your ranking will be.
provide the best possible user experience for your customers, and they’ll keep on coming back.
What are your options?
Need more info? Let’s talk
We’d love to talk with you about your web maintenance needs. Give us a call at 888.744.0464 or fill out the form below and we’ll in be in touch as soon as possible!