How does it work?
PPC requires you to pay a fee each time someone clicks to your website from an ad you’ve placed in a search engine’s results. The more you agree to pay-per-click (or bid) for a specific keyword or phrase, the more effective your ad and the higher your site will rank in the paid search results.
- Research profitable keywords and compile exhaustive negative keyword lists
- Build campaigns and proper keyword structure and organization
- Develop and manage effective Display Network campaigns
- Optimize account settings based on budget, geo-targeting, and account analysis
- Improve quality scores with CTR, landing page and keyword bid management
- Eliminate wasted spending and work towards constant ROI improvements
- Write and manage ad copy and split testing
- Conversion tracking report and analysis
- Professional PPC setup and monthly management
- Landing page optimization