With the holiday season already upon us, the team at HMG wanted to take a little time out to reflect on this past year and share what we have to be thankful for (a lot!).
First and foremost, health, happiness and the support of our family and friends cannot go unmentioned. We are a team that is lucky to have a steadfast support base and we couldn’t do all we do without you!
Here’s what else we’re thankful for, in no particular order:
1. Austin’s Creative Culture The support and inspiration that can be found in this city each and every day keeps us on our toes and proud to say we’re a part of this community.
2. Our Clients We’ve had the pleasure of expanding our portfolio this year by working with a myriad of different clients from a variety of industries and backgrounds. We appreciate your business and learn something new from each and every one of you.
3. Strong coffee It’s safe to say we have caffeine running through our veins at this point. Even our intern can’t be caught without her cup of Cuvée each morning.
4. Awards We were honored to be awarded a Gold Stevie Award for our work with Texas Young Lawyers Association, as well as bring home our 2nd FAVE Professional Services Company Award at the Austin Young Chamber event this month.
5. Breakfast Tacos With Tacodeli right across the street we feel like we’ve been spoiled with our breakfast taco intake this year. If you’ve got a favorite breakfast taco spot, leave us a comment and let us know what we need to try next.
6. Our Team Passionate, creative, dedicated and dreamers are just a few words to describe the hardworking team that makes up who we are.
7. Local Nonprofits We love spreading the word about the selfless nature of Austinites and all of the amazing programs rooted in this city.
8. The Internet Blogs, podcasts, articles, and trends – we’d be in a lonely bubble without the constant source of endless information at the tip of our fingertips. Medium and Ted are a couple of our go-to sites.
9. College Football Hook ‘em horns! We’ve had (maybe a little too much) fun tailgating and attending games this season and we have high hopes for our home team and new head coach.
THANK YOU and Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at HMG Creative!