We are so very excited to announce the new website launch of our local Round Rock client, Zenith Massage and Spa.
Unfortunately, our work for them didn’t entail testing out free massages and spa therapy, shucks. Instead, we focused on what WE do best. We started by creating a full corporate identity for Zenith by designing a powerful and lasting brand package. To compliment this robust package, we created a logo to that would represent their uniqueness and produced a variety of stationary collateral.
If you’re anything like me, when I sit down at a restaurant it takes a good 15 minutes for me to look at the menu and finally decide what special item I’m going to choose for my oh-so-important meal.
Entrée decision-making has now become much easier thanks to our awesome client, PrimoDish. Based out of Austin, Texas, PrimoDish is an online company that provides information and ratings of the best, and worst, dishes at various restaurants and bars around the nation.
Their website now provides visitors with a clean layout, accessible information and the these functional features:
Restaurant / Dish Rating System
Form Search using Google Maps (Auto Detect Location)
Membership (Create Profile)
Social Networking (Friend-ing, Bookmarking, Sharing, etc)
Signing up is super easy– so if you’re already wondering what you’re next meal will be, I’d suggest taking a look at their new and improved website. Just provide an email, password and username and you’re set to search for the best dish in town!
Hungry for more? Give us a call today and we’d love to chat about your next website!
SmithBros Maintenance came to HMG Creative with only a splash page. With their vision in mind, we were able to build out a full website that provided them with the functionality they were looking for. The new site features their various services in an easy-to-navigate setting. But what was most important to Smith Bros was the ability to provide their potential customers with the accessibility to easily request a quote.
About SmithBros Maintenance
Since 1970, SmithBros has been a company with a focus on quality workmanship, attention to detail and quality results. They like to be known as the “home town” janitorial service that offers down to earth, old-fashioned labor for a competitive price. Operated locally in San Diego and Southern Riverside counties, SmithBros provides services such as:
Check out their new website at www.smithbrossd.com. If you like what you see, give us a call at 888.744.0464 and we can help your website dreams come true!
Web design has changed exponentially since the advent of web 2.0 in the early 2000’s. What used to be static-only websites have now been replaced with dynamic ones that incorporate many design features including widgets, social plugins and much more. Here are 12 tips to keep in mind when building or rebuilding your website.
1. Show value– give people a reason to visit your site and keep them there.
2. What does your website do? Are you informative, are you selling something? Include a call of action and let it be seen on the site!
3. Simplicity– Keep it simple while still getting your point across.
4. Myspace is out! That means no blinking text or magic cursors!
5. Popups– Do I really have to explain this?
6. Keep the home page accessible. I’ve been to many sites where once I click a link on the navigation bar, I cannot get back to the home page- so frustrating!
7. Follow in Apple’s shoes and drop Adobe Flash– it’s processor heavy and there’s no place to embed SEO.
8. I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND DUMB BUT DON’T CAPITALIZE ALL OF YOUR CONTENT.
9. Speaking of words and content, check your grammar and spelling please!
10. Use keywords and descriptive text that relates to your business. However, don’t over-embed keywords in your content- keep it natural.
11. Be accessible, yes add a Contact page and put an email, phone number, something!
12. Navigation is key! Keep a global navigation bar that allows accessibility to all of your pages.
I know the post reads “12 Tips” but I’m throwing in a BONUS, yay!
13. Social media integration- the key to the popularity and national/global success of your website and business.
HMG Creative is excited to announce the launch of City Values For Women, a site which offers fantastic shopping options with built-in savings. The new website allows visitors to tour home improvement stores, restaurants, health and beauty providers and much more through custom videos and offers.
Working closely with the City Values For Women executive team on all elements of the project was very crucial, which is true for any client project here at HMG Creative. Our team identified the following tactics in order to ensure a successful launch of the website:
Discover the goals, ideal target market and functionality the company desires to launch
Develop an in-depth framework for the site
Create software that would allow for browsing of numerous directories
Further brand image and ensure consistency of the brand by designing business cards and a marketing print piece
HMG Creative is thrilled to announce the launch of Quick Fix Stock Charts, a financial site that educates members on the market about pay day loans and stocks by providing daily stock charts, complete with analysis and comparisons.